If you want to get smaller thighs and hips and you are wondering why is thigh fat so hard to lose, then read more in our blog post about it. Guiding on how to lose thigh fat for teenage girl and women. Understand the principles on how to get skinny legs without building muscle and exercise, the secret of how to lose thigh fat in 3 days is here.
Upper thigh fat, another ugly and hard to remove body fat that you are cursed with.
Or are you?
It is very unpleasant when you are sitting down in shorts, and you are trying to hide the cellulite with your hand, purse or anything really.
So if you don’t want that to ever happen again, follow the exercises bellow in order to get slim beautiful radiant thighs.
Don’t think this exercise won’t work for you, because most likely it will.
You will understand more as we progress through it.
Follow the instructions accordingly and if done right you will never have to hide your beautiful thighs ever again.
Pin this blog post to your favorite board so that you can come back whenever you need to see if you are doing them correctly.
Before we start I want to make sure you know and understand that exercising is not everything.
Learning about bad foods and clean foods will be the first thing you need to do.
In order to understand what you can eat and not we have a few articles on this subject.
Gender and genetics can also play a role in your weight gain.
I will link some useful blog posts so you could lose all your unwanted fat, not only on your upper thighs.
Okay now that we got that clear.
We will be targeting your upper thigh fat, but we don’t forget about our overall body fat.
You can’t just lose thigh weight and not lose some belly fat, arm fat, back fat, you get the idea.
The following exercises were created to burn fat and build muscle boost your metabolism and increase the fat burn rate.
The Easiest & Quickest Exercises to Lose Upper Thigh Fat in Just 7 Days
Before every workout, please do a warmup.
It will help you increase your cardiovascular circulation and warmup the body for the following exercise.
This will reduce greatly the risk of injury!
Here is a nice warmup for you.
Make sure to check her channel out!
There are many jump variations.
Even the Frog Jumps has a few variations itself.
Let’s do the simplest one first.
- Stand with your feet wide apart like in a sumo stance.
- Hand together pointing at the ground.
- Start squatting.
- Now you are in the frog position.
- Concentrate all the force in your legs.
- Raise you hands up when you jump.
- But if you need to balance yourself then use your hands for that, don’t worry you’ll get the hang of it.
Do this exercise 2 times 10-15 reps.
Inner Thigh Side Plank
Karen Latimer will show you how to properly do this exercise without injuring yourself.
You will need something high and stable enough to support your weight for this exercise.
A chair will do the trick in most cases.
- Start laying down on your right side.
- While your hips are on the ground put your elbow under your shoulder level.
- Now put your left leg on top of the chair.
- When ready, strengthen your core and lift your right hip of the ground.
- Remain in a parallel line with the ground.
- Start lifting your right leg and lowering it.
- After 1-3 reps relax your core, and lay down on your hip.
This is one of the harder exercises, but extremely rewarding in its effects.
Your whole body is working in this exercise.
Do 2 sets 8-12 reps.
Inner Thigh Lifts
This one will sting.
It’s not a hard exercise, but since we don’t really train our inner thigh muscle it will burn like hell, and that’s good!
First time doing this exercise will be hard, but after the first week, this will be your favorite exercise.
- Lie on your right side with legs out, straight and on top of each other.
- Put your left leg in front of the right one, a little above your knee.
- Put your elbow under the shoulder.
- Straighten your back and tighten your core.
- Put your left hand on your left hip and elbow up.
- Raise your leg as much as you can, but don’t go extreme.
Great way to burn that inner thigh fat.
Do 2 sets of 15-20 reps.
Great cardio exercise that will help you raise up the heart rate and start burning real fat.
You can create your own intensity of exercising, you will see an example from Kiara Fitness.
Just like Jumping Jacks, but with a small cross twist 🙂 .
- Stand straight feet together.
- Hands in front of you, palms facing the ground.
- First jump you spread your legs and extend your arms to the sides.
- Second jump you cross your hands and legs.
- Repeat now the other way around.
Kiara will explain much better if you chose to view her video easily made available for you above.
For beginners I suggest 3 reps 1 minute each.
Single Leg Circle
Looks easy, but it’s not.
- Stand straight.
- Arms on your waist.
- Lift your right leg somewhere between your hip and knee level.
- Circle your right leg outward.
Hard to explain in words, but much easier to show.
Leyla will show you the correct way to do this exercise.
Much easier right?
Now do 2 sets 10 reps each.
Very simple and effective exercise. Nothing hard about it.
- Sand straight.
- Legs to the sides, little wider than your shoulders.
- Toes pointing outwards as much as you feel like comfortable.
- Hands to your sides parallel to the ground.
- Keep your body straight. But and chest remain on a perpendicular level to the ground.
- Slowly start squatting.
- When your knees are around 90* stop.
- Slowly stand.
Do 2 sets 10 reps.
This is our finally.
You are almost there.
- Lay down on your back.
- Legs straight, arms near your body on the ground.
- Lift your right leg 45*.
- Lower it slowly.
- Left your left leg 45*.
- Lower it slowly.
This is the whole exercise.
Do this 2 times 10-15 reps each.
To make it easier, you can put your palms facing the ground under your butt.
It might be easier for beginners!
When just starting to do physical exercise, I would like to recommend to start with only 3 workouts your first week, since your body needs to adapt to the new stress situations you are putting it.
The second week you can do these exercises every day and truly feel its effects!
I hope this blog post helped you find an exercise or maybe more that you enjoy.
It would be incredibly kind of you if you are on Pinterest and could repin this to your favorite board and help me A TON!
A few of your taps mean everything to me. Thank you :).
If you are using other social media please share if you can.
Thank you again <3
I wish you all the health and kindness in the world.