LGT Detox Tea
This amazing drink is not only for detoxifying your body, but also fight inflammation and also burn the fat around your waist.
Let’s deconstruct this recipe and see what makes is so good for us.
Water washes bloating sodium and waste from your body, preserving your kidneys and intestines, keeping them in better condition.
It helps to ease stomach and intestinal discomfort and settles your insides so they can start calming down, repairing, rebooting and rinsing the bloat.
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory benefits, and is very good for those who have allergies, it protects the cells from harmful free-radicals.
The lemon helps promote the activity of a liver enzyme that converts harmful, toxic substances to less harsh chemicals.
The vitamin C in lemon is a potent antioxidant that mops up free radicals from environmental toxins, stress, alcohol, fatty foods and other toxins and helps to prevent them from damaging your body.
How do we prepare this amazing tea?
- 1 Table Spoon of Grated Ginger
- 1 Table Spoon of Grated Turmeric ( or 1 teas spoon of ground turmeric)
- 8 Ounces of Water
- A Dash of Black Pepper
- Lemon Juice (add by taste)
- Boil the Water
- Place the Grated Ginger and Turmeric in the tea strainer and place it inside a coffe mug. Pour boiling water in and let it steep for several minutes.
- Remove the strainer, add a dash of black pepper and stir. Squeeze several squirts of lemon in the mug and enjoy. You can repeat the process several times with the same ingredients.
If using ground turmeric, place in the mug when you add the strainer with grated ginger, add the warm water and stir until no lumps.
If you don’t have a tea strainer, you can place the grated ginger and turmeric in the cup loosely and strain before drinking.