Apple Cider Vinegar Detox
The internet has exploded with articles about the wonders surrounding Apple Cider Vinegar. Raw, organic, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apple juice until the natural sugars turn into vinegar. It is antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, among many other incredible benefits.
According to Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar website, some of these benefits are:
- Rich in enzymes & potassium
- Support a healthy immune system
- Helps control weight
- Promotes digestion & pH Balance
- Helps soothe dry throats
- Helps remove body sludge toxins
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Helps promote youthful, healthy bodies
- Soothes irritated skin
- Relieves muscle pain from exercise
At first, many people think that the taste, would be terrible and associate it with vinegar because of the strong odor, but it is actually very refreshing and crisp. Don’t knock it till you try it.
Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Recipe
- 2 Oz of Filtered Water
- 1 Table Spoon of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Table Spoon of Raw Honey
- 1 Table Spoon of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tea Spoon of Grated Ginger
Now Mix all the ingredients and drink, either warm or cold.
How will this benefit you?
Ginger is an excellent digestive aid and immune booster.
Lemon is full of vitamin C, and is used to aid the digestion and fluid retention.
Apple Cider Vinegar balances, your pH levels, reduces bloating, cleanses the digestive system, balances glucose and insulin levels.
An alkaline pH can decrease risk of infection, increase energy, and prevent growth of unhealthy cells in our body.