4 Immune Boosting Smoothies
Daily our immune system is being attacked by viruses and bacteria.
With every attack it weakens. In order too boost your immune shields we have composed a short but very powerful list of Smoothies that are not only great health booster but are also delicious and easy to make.
Kale Cucumber Apple Smoothie
This smoothie combines lots of nutritious green ingredients, including kale, cucumber, apple and romaine lettuce.
Blend them with our antioxidant mixer to create a delicious and nutritious beverage.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen pineapple or mango chunks
- 1 orange, peeled, halved and seeded
- 1/2 lemon, peeled and seeded
- 2 Tbs. antioxidant smoothie mixer
- 1/2 green apple, about 3 1/2 oz., seeded
- 1 cup kale, ribs removed
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 2 1/2 cups green grapes
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled if not organic (not to exceed 4 oz.) and
cut into large chunks
- 2 cups ice cubes
In a blender, combine the water, grapes, orange, lemon, cucumber, apple, kale, romaine, parsley, pineapple, ice cubes and smoothie mixer and puree until smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve. Makes about 4 cups.
Carrot Orange Pineapple Smoothie
One of our favorites.
It has a smooth taste and has a huge vitamin boost. It’s healthy, bright, tangy, sweet and icy!
This smoothie is so easy to prepare that even your kids can do it!
- 1 carrot, scrubbed and chopped
- 1 C pineapple chunks (frozen or fresh)
- 1 banana (optional)
- ½ C orange juice (fresh-squeezed or from the carton)
- 8-12 ice cubes (add more if you like smoothies really icy)
- 1 C water
- Throw everything into your blender and… blend!
Carrot, Radish & Tomato Smoothie
This is a Vegetable Special!
Radishes can be beneficial to our health as they are sources of Potassium, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Iron sulphur and Amylase.
(Makes 1 glass about 250 ml)
- 1 to 2 carrots, peeled and cut to chunks
- 15 cherry tomatoes (can substitute with normal tomatoes)
- 2 red radishes (can substitute with other types of radishes, about 70g), peeled and cut to chunks
Just blend everything in a fruit juice extractor and consume as soon as possible.
Carrot Apple Ginger Smoothie
An Oldie but a goldie.
Carrots are the richest plant source of vitamin A, and a good source of potassium.
Apples contain antioxidants that help protect “good” cholesterol levels in the blood.
Ginger root reduces nausea, pain and inflammation, and provides heartburn relief.
It also aids digestion and may help to boost the body’s thermogenesis and metabolism.
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 2 Stemilt apples, cored and quartered
- 2 medium carrots, ends trimmed, cut into one-inch lengths
- 1/2” to 1” square knob fresh, peeled ginger (as preferred)
- 1/2 navel orange, peel and pith removed
- 1/2 small banana, peeled
- 1 tbsp golden flax seed meal (if desired)
- 1/2 to 1 cup water (depending on preferred consistency)
Place ice cubes in blender pitcher, followed by apples, carrots, ginger, orange, banana, and flax meal.
Add in 1/2 cup water. Blend on high (or on “whole juice,” or “smoothie,” as applicable on blender settings) for designated time, or approximately 1 minute, until ingredients are completely broken down/puréed.
Blend in additional water to thin out, if desired. Serve immediately.
I know that it’s hard to stay healthy this days, because of all the temptations surrounding us, we indulge into all kinds of processed foods and sweets.
Staying healthy, losing weight, and maintaining both of them is a hassle.
If you want a hassle free, easy to follow, proven method of detoxifying your body and reducing your weight drastically, to the point you almost don’t recognize yourself (in a good way).
I would advise you to check Elizabeth Swann Miller a Naturopath and Best Seller on Amazon that helped over 14,793, women and men, reclaim their health, fitness, and happiness. Liz is a professional Weight Loss Expert that shares her story and Solution, that changed her life for the best.
Here is her story and method on how she will help you regain control over your body!