Shocking as it may seem Donald Hensrud, M.D. chair of the Division of Preventive, Occupational and Aerospace Medicine with a joint appointment in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism, & Nutrition at Mayo Clinic, (now that is a serious person) says the following, “Recent studies have generally found no connection between coffee and an increased risk of heart disease or cancer.”
He also states that. “some studies have found an association between coffee consumption and decreased overall mortality and possibly cardiovascular mortality”
Now we all know that coffee has been around for a very very long time and blamed for many ills.
But recent research is showing otherwise.
Now, a review of more than 200 scientific studies has given weight to the idea that a cup a day — or even three — could actually have health benefits.
In June 2016 the WHO (World Health Organization) officially lifted coffee from the list of potentially carcinogenic foods.
10 Proven Health Benefits of Coffee
- Two cups of coffee cut post-workout muscle pain. (link)
Protects the Live from Cirrhosis
- It does not mater if you drink normal or decaffeinated coffee, both of them lower the liver enzyme. (link)
Risk of Type II Diabetes Lowered
- Dr. Frank Hu has also proved that normal and decaffeinated coffee lowers the risk of diabetes by 9% and 6%. (link)
- Those who consume 6 or more cups of coffee have a 22% lower risk of diabetes.
Risk of Alzheimer’s is Reduced
- Considerable evidence has been brought against the Alzheimer’s disease by the European journal of Neurology. (link)
Protection against Parkinson’s
- Researches in Sweden revealed that drinking coffee reduces the risk of Parkinson’s even when genetic factors come into play. (link)
Reduces the Risk of Multiple Sclerosis
- 4 cups of coffee a day may help protect against development of MS. (link)
Prevent Retinal Damage
- Chlorogenic acid (CLA), which is one of the strongest antioxidants found in the coffee bean, helps prevent retinal damage. (link)
Reduce Hearth Attacks
- Those who drink two or more cups daily, have a less risk of dying from a heart attack. (link)
Coffee may Protect From Melanoma
- Melanoma risk decreases with coffee consumption, and the risk decreases with each cup consumed. (link)
If You Drink Coffee You Live Longer
- Those that drink coffee live longer than those who don’t. (link)
Staying healthy, losing weight, and maintaining both of them is a hassle.
If you want a hassle free, easy to follow, proven method of detoxifying your body and reducing your weight drastically, to the point you almost don’t recognize yourself (in a good way).
I would advise you to check Elizabeth Swann Miller a Naturopath and Best Seller on Amazon that helped over 14,793, women and men, reclaim their health, fitness, and happiness. Liz is a professional Weight Loss Expert that shares her story and Solution, that changed her life for the best.
Here is her story and method on how she will help you regain control over your body!